Discovering an original investment idea involves deep and meticulous analysis to discover the hidden true values. The portfolio’s investments philosophy revolves around finding value. A business is prudently picked for investment after a thorough study of its underlying hidden long-term potential. To purchase a piece of great business at a fraction of its true value is the discipline. The Fund manager conservatively picks 12 to 15 value stocks for a portfolio with a long-term investment philosophy, keeping the portfolio churn very low and high margin of safety.
The Strategy aims to benefit from the long term compounding effect on investments done in good businesses, run by great business managers for superior wealth creation.
- Follows a value based stock selection strategy
- Investment Approach : “Buy & Hold”
- Investment Horizon: Medium to Long term
- Maximize post tax return due to Low Churn
- Value based stock selection
- Investment Approach : “Buy and Hold”
- Investments with Long term perspective
- Focused portfolio construction
- Capital preservation consciousness
- *No capital guarantee
Investors who like to invest with a Long-term wealth creation view.
Long Term (3 Years+)
- Focus on Return on Net Worth: Companies which are likely to earn 20-25 % on its net worth going forward.
- Margin of safety: To purchase a piece of great business at a fraction of its true value.
- Balance between growth and value: The focus is on buying undervalued companies.Buying stable earnings / cash flows in reasonably priced assets
- Long-term investment View: Strongly believe that “Money is made by investing for the long term”
- Bottom Up Approach: To identify potential long-term wealth creators by focusing on individual companies and their management bandwidth.
- Focused Strategy Construct: The strategy should not consist of more than 15-20 stocks