|Market Outlook 24-May-2013 | 09:02|
|- Fed signal, Chinese data, Japanese selloff, weak INR spook street.
- Though EU carried on Asian fever, US was mild weak. Asian peers are flat-to-positive, which will help Nifty hold its ground.
- We don’t .....
|Market Outlook 23-May-2013 | 08:59|
|- Third successive day of negative closing as DII selling outpaced Foreign investments.
- Overseas cues negative. INR at 55.48 is a concern.
- L&T nos were below estimate. Cancellation of orders and lowe.....
|Market Outlook 22-May-2013 | 09:31|
- Nifty slipped for second day in row as Institutions turn net sellers.
- More Importantly INR at Rs55.....
|Market Outlook 21-May-2013 | 09:00|
|- West presented mixed cues, Crude is back to $105 levels but most concerning aspect is INR above 55 against the greenback.
- In USD terms, Nifty is close to its multiple resistance levels and in process of creati.....
|Market Outlook 20-May-2013 | 09:03|
|- 5TH Week in a row the benchmark indices closed positive on back of softer than expected inflation data, increased FIIs flows.
- West all fired up and so is Nifty, now a stone throw from 6,200 levels.
|Market Outlook 17-May-2013 | 08:51|
|- Nifty held its ground with cash volumes growing a few percentage points (day-on-day)
- Rally has now moved into MidCaps & SmallCaps. On Nifty too, biggest gainer was JP Associates which had not participated .....
|Market Outlook 16-May-2013 | 09:18|
|- Nifty had a big move with FIIs net buyers for Rs16bn, highest since Oct. ’12.
- 30 stocks from the constituent of Nifty50 saw delivery marking 40% higher than their 10-day average.
- Cooling inflation led.....
|Market Outlook 15-May-2013 | 09:02|
|- Western markets were flat-to-positive while Nifty too closed with minor gains.
- Cash volumes remain low and so does participation from Institutional clients as FII buying tapers off.
- Pleasant surprise i.....
|Market Outlook 14-May-2013 | 09:07|
|- Markets succumbed yesterday by a big fall. Globally its peers were also flat, seems like losing steam.
- In the last leg of rally we addressed an observation that the move was on back of thin volumes and in abse.....
|Market Outlook 13-May-2013 | 09:22|
|- Globally Equities continued to be buoyant with DOW @ 15,000, S&P 500 @ 1,600, FTSE @ 6,600 and Sensex @ 20,000
- India has seen FII inflows of USD 1bn inflow for the month of May alone.
- Nifty in last.....