Advisory & Research
1. Advisory Process:
Our advisory process includes profiling the customer and generating customised advice using fundamental / technical tools & a combination of Investment Advisory Services like positional calls, trading portfolios, model investment portfolios, options strategies, hedging portfolios, SIPs, loan against securities, commodities and ETFs.
Our advisory process is illustrated below:
- Client Mapping & Profiling
- Technology Enabled Personalized Servicing
- Research Based Advisory to Time Entry & Exits
- Investment & Trading Portfolio Allocation
- Portfolio Tracking & Review
Motilal Oswal Securities Limited’s award-winning research and advisory offers different solutions for different investment and risk-taking appetite.We recommend stocks for investing from a few hours to a few years depending upon your investment profile.We believe that discipline is one of the most important factors for wealth creation and thus we have a disciplined trading system in place to advice an entire array of investors.
- Momentum Calls: We give out momentum calls to our customers which are basically intraday/short term calls. These are structured technical calls that are provided throughout the day to our customers. These calls are generated on the basis of news, events, delivery volume and break out trade.These calls are specially tailored to the needs of intraday traders.
- Positional Calls: We recommend positional calls which are structured and fundamental calls. These calls ensure that a customer is always invested either on long or short side of the market and returns are generated by consistently following trend signals for a three month period.These calls are especially useful for F&O participants willing to take advantage of technical movements in stocks and indices.
- MOSt Velocity: This is a unique product of ours which suggests an ideal portfolio and the recommended percentage of it to be invested in a company. These are calls useful for delivery based busy investors looking for sound trades for shorter duration
- MOSt Value: These are recommendations based on extensive research by our advisory team. This is ideal for investors having an investment horizon of more than one year.
1. Trading Application :
New OrionLite is the Next Generation technology driven Online Trading Platform from Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd (MOSL). This trading platform enables our customer to invest in a variety of investment options like Equity, F&O, Commodity, Currency, IPO’s and Mutual funds, with real-time online funds transfer facility in 40 plus banks and SOLID decision making tools that provide with Insight, Research, Action and Review facilities; all in one place. The application is accessible on desktop, web, tablets and mobiles to keep you on the top of the market at all times. OrionLite has various other dealer driven benefits as below:
High Speed Trading: Light & fast for high speed order execution even at low bandwidth
Solid Research: Research reports covering more than 225 companies & 25 sectors
Solid Advice: 25 different kinds of signals across Equities & Derivative and Currencies & Commodities based on your risk appetite & investment.
Multi Asset Trading: Trade across Equity, Derivatives, Commodity, Currency, Mutual Funds, IPOs, Bonds, Fixed Deposits & Insurance, all from a single screen.
Customized Dashboard: Design your own view by docking; floating your market watch & report; save your customized layout and load as & when required.
Live Stock Updates: LIVE stock updates so that you don’t miss a single opportunity.
OrionTools*: Get access to our exclusive OrionTools like TradeGuide Signal, Derivatives Chain, Portfolio Restructuring, Advanced Charts, RADAR, Spread Watch, Event Tracker, Active Calls & Research Reports.
*Features mentioned vary from device to device. To know more about the New OrionLite Trading Application, please click here
2. My Motilal Oswal:
My Motilal Oswal is a widget-based application which allows tracking of your portfolio held with Motilal Oswal, across various products using a single login. In addition to reports and portfolio statements, it also allows you to view market information, MF NAVs, news, etc.
- Integrated view of your Portfolio, available 24x7
- Portfolio Restructuring service built-in
- Watchlists for Equity, Derivatives, MFs, Commodities, etc.
- Customised Alerts based on News & Advice
3. Idea Dashboard:
- Single SignOn access to all Backoffice report
IdeaDashboard is an idea dissemination software which provides MOSL Research calls for Positional, Intraday, Options, and Long-term Investments.
Separate widget/panels are available for different investment categories, displaying upto 25 calls each. You can also customize your view by reordering call panels as required using the drag and drop facility, or expand and collapse the panels to track only those calls which matter to you the most.
- Stock recommendations and MOSL Research integrated
- Market outlook for the day and Global market news widget available
- Customise your view as per your need
- Expand and collapse widgets and choose the most relevant calls for you to see
- Upto 25 calls in each panel for a consolidated view and faster action
Investment Choices & services
- Copy-paste calls with one-click and share via Email and SMS
The ever-changing equity markets offers a range of investment opportunities and we at Motilal Oswal Securities Limited have the added advantage of our award-winning research and investment advisory to suit your investment profile and help you make the right decisions at the right time. You can also take advantage of our leverage offerings which allow you margins of upto 5 times on intraday trading.
If you like to trade on leverage - Derivatives fit you the best. Transact in Futures and Options on NSE. Use our unique range of customised products to leverage intraday and long term position benefits. If you are an active trader and believe in making the most of market opportunities, our research advisory on derivatives can be useful to you. As a trader seeking information on futures, options and derivative strategies, our advisory team can help you make informed and well-timed investment decisions.
3. Initial Public Offering (IPO):
IPO has gained popularity owing to the fact that even a small retail investor can become a stakeholder in the success of a company. From a company`s perspective, IPOs help their growth or diversification as stipulated in the prospectus of the offer and the investors also get to become part owners of the company. Investing in IPOs is no more a hassle. You can invest in IPOs through us with ease. MOSL facilitates the IPO application for all of its clients through online platform. Using the Online IPO service, an existing can apply for the IPO through our online trading platform.
If you want to invest a small amount of money in equities every month, Systematic Investment Plan is the plan for you. This plan is especially useful for an individual who wants to start saving and investing at an early age.
We offer Online SIPs for: