|Advisory & Research
1. Advisory Process:
Our advisory process includes profiling the customer and generating customised advice using fundamental / technical tools & a combination of Investment Advisory Services like positional calls, trading portfolios, model investment portfolios, options strategies, hedging portfolios, SIPs, loan against securities, commodities and ETFs.
Our advisory process is illustrated below:
- Client Mapping & Profiling
- Technology Enabled Personalized Servicing
- Research Based Advisory to Time Entry & Exits
- Investment & Trading Portfolio Allocation
- Portfolio Tracking & Review
Motilal Oswal Securities Limited’s award-winning research and advisory offers different solutions for different investment and risk-taking appetite.We recommend stocks for investing from a few hours to a few years depending upon your investment profile.We believe that discipline is one of the most important factors for wealth creation and thus we have a disciplined trading system in place to advice an entire array of investors.
- Momentum Calls: We give out momentum calls to our customers which are basically intraday/short term calls. These are structured technical calls that are provided throughout the day to our customers. These calls are generated on the basis of news, events, delivery volume and break out trade.These calls are specially tailored to the needs of intraday traders.
- Positional Calls: We recommend positional calls which are structured and fundamental calls. These calls ensure that a customer is always invested either on long or short side of the market and returns are generated by consistently following trend signals for a three month period.These calls are especially useful for F&O participants willing to take advantage of technical movements in stocks and indices.
- MOSt Velocity: This is a unique product of ours which suggests an ideal portfolio and the recommended percentage of it to be invested in a company. These are calls useful for delivery based busy investors looking for sound trades for shorter duration
- MOSt Value: These are recommendations based on extensive research by our advisory team. This is ideal for investors having an investment horizon of more than one year.
1. Online Trading Platform:
New OrionLite - Next Generation technology driven Online Trading Platform from Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd (MOSL). This trading platform enables our customer to invest in a variety of investment options like Equity, F&O, Commodity, Currency, IPO’s and Mutual funds, with real-time online funds transfer facility in 40 plus banks.
OrionLite is empowered with various decision making tools like Event tracker, Spread Watch, Derivative Chain & Tick Watch with option to customize the layout
Active Calls & Research Reports: View live calls across asset classes and research reports covering more than225 companies and 25 sectors with customized filters
Charts: It is accompanied with real time crisp charting facility to improve trading performance. With more than 40 studies which are used across industry to perform result oriented analysis
TradeGuide Signal (New Generation Trend Guiding Tool): It is an auto generated trading signal based on predefined technical rules. It generates long and short signals with calculated risk/stop loss
OrionLite has various other dealer driven benefits as below:
- Favorite Orders: Helps to place orders for multiple clients in a single go by creating favorite clients list
- Batch orders: Helps to place multiple orders for multiple clients at multiple price by creating a batch file
- RMS Admin: Manage the limits of mapped clients through online trading platform by using mini admin
- Scrip-wise & Client-wise selection available in Order book, trade book, Net position and Demat Holdings
- Client Snapshot: Access the client dashboard with complete client information through online trading platform
- Valueplus Clients: Track the complete live data of clients who have traded in Value Plus segment (Commodity)
- RADAR: A personalized financial dashboard integrates important market data along with latest news and benchmark tools
2. My Motilal Oswal:
- Portfolio Restructuring: Portfolio check with more analysis, more actionable & customized proposed portfolio which will help to build, compare and act on your portfolio
My Motilal Oswal is a widget-based application which allows tracking of your portfolio held with Motilal Oswal, across various products using a single login. In addition to reports and portfolio statements, it also allows you to view market information, MF NAVs, news, etc.
- Integrated view of your Portfolio, available 24x7
- Portfolio Restructuring service built-in
- Watchlists for Equity, Derivatives, MFs, Commodities, etc.
- Customised Alerts based on News & Advice
3. Idea Dashboard:
- Single SignOn access to all Backoffice report
IdeaDashboard is an idea dissemination software which provides MOSL Research calls for Positional, Intraday, Options, and Long-term Investments.
Separate widget/panels are available for different investment categories, displaying upto 25 calls each. You can also customize your view by reordering call panels as required using the drag and drop facility, or expand and collapse the panels to track only those calls which matter to you the most.
- Stock recommendations and MOSL Research integrated
- Market outlook for the day and Global market news widget available
- Customise your view as per your need
- Expand and collapse widgets and choose the most relevant calls for you to see
- Upto 25 calls in each panel for a consolidated view and faster action
Investment Choices & services
- Copy-paste calls with one-click and share via Email and SMS
The ever-changing equity markets offers a range of investment opportunities and we at Motilal Oswal Securities Limited have the added advantage of our award-winning research and investment advisory to suit your investment profile and help you make the right decisions at the right time. You can also take advantage of our leverage offerings which allow you margins of upto 5 times on intraday trading.
If you like to trade on leverage - Derivatives fit you the best. Transact in Futures and Options on NSE. Use our unique range of customised products to leverage intraday and long term position benefits. If you are an active trader and believe in making the most of market opportunities, our research advisory on derivatives can be useful to you. As a trader seeking information on futures, options and derivative strategies, our advisory team can help you make informed and well-timed investment decisions.
3. Initial Public Offering (IPO):
IPO has gained popularity owing to the fact that even a small retail investor can become a stakeholder in the success of a company. From a company`s perspective, IPOs help their growth or diversification as stipulated in the prospectus of the offer and the investors also get to become part owners of the company. Investing in IPOs is no more a hassle. You can invest in IPOs through us with ease. MOSL facilitates the IPO application for all of its clients through online platform. Using the Online IPO service, an existing can apply for the IPO through our online trading platform.
If you want to invest a small amount of money in equities every month, Systematic Investment Plan is the plan for you. This plan is especially useful for an individual who wants to start saving and investing at an early age.
We offer Online SIPs for: