Trading plan is a set of rules which clearly defines what, when & how trading is to be done. This plan, backed by robust technology can transform you into an organised and hence, more efficient trader. The Trading Guide Signal Trader Test enables identification of one 's trading style. It analyses a trader 's personality on 7 factors and gives a complete snapshot of strengths and weaknesses.
Why you need Trade Guide Signal
'One Click Multiple Order ' execution
This innovative functionality is high on efficiency and ease. When a signal is generated, a prefilled batch order form opens automatically based on the setting done in the trading planner. All you have to do is click 'Send '. So, trading happens on autopilot based on intelligent algorithms.
Automatic entry signal generation
Every stock has a unique volatility range. When the price crosses the range and behaves abnormally in either direction, then Buy/Sell entry signal is generated with a calculated entry stop loss.
Trailing Stop Loss
Entry Stop loss is the maximum possible loss from the trade. Stop loss is revised when price moves in the direction of your trade and is called trailing stop loss.
The entry stop loss % for each stock is different based on its volatility. Trade Guide gives you calculated real time stop loss trailing for each stock, after performing lakhs of complex calculations to understand its volatility.
Activates 'No Trading Zone '
During sideways market Trade Guide generates lesser number of signals due to an inbuilt "No Trading Zone" strategy. TradeGuide generates signals only when there is strength in the trend.
3 winning strategies
TradeGuide Signal is built on 3 tenets
- Positional (trading for few weeks)
- Swing (trading for few days)
- Intraday (trading for few hours)
- Generated on all F&O stocks with a stop loss of 1.5 % to 6 %
- These trade signals are suitable for those who wish to take positions for a few weeks
- Positional traders are interested in making profits from the primary trend rather than day to day fluctuations
- Stoploss revision mechanism is slow to capture larger price momentum
- Generated on all F&O stocks, 3 Indices, 4 currencies and 9 commodities with a stop loss of 1 % to 5 %
- These trading signals are suitable for those who wish to take positions for a few days
- Swing traders are interested in short term trends and price momentum.
- Stoploss revision mechanism is fast to ancash substantial gains from price momentum
- Generated on all F&O stocks, 3 Indices, 4 currencies and 9 commodities with a stop loss of 0.05 % to 1.5 %
- The signals are generated after 30 minutes of market open.
- No new signals are generated after 30 minutes prior to market closed and timeout exit occurs 15 minutes prior to market closed.
- Intraday signals are suitable for those who wish to trade and exit on the same day
Entry Time: Displays the entry time when the signal was generated.
Entry Price: The price at which the Entry signal was generated.
Stop Loss: The Stop loss for the signal generated or the signal which is open.
Entry Stop loss %: The Stop loss in terms of percentage to the entry price.
Peak Price: The highest price reached by the stock after the signal was generated and before the exit signal.
Peak profit %: The highest profit percentage that could have been achieved, if exited at the peak price. Risk Reward(R:R): Ratio of stop loss % to current profit/loss %
Peak R:R: the highest value of R:R since the signal was generated until exit.
Risk Reward %: The risk to reward multiple in terms of percentage.
Status: Displays whether it is a Long or Short signal.
Action: (only in Existing Signals Row): Displays what action was taken as "Exited " or "Stop loss Triggered ".
I want TradeGuide Signal
TradeGuide Signal is a subscription based tool in the OrionLite Trading Terminal. The subscription can be activated by logging in to OrionLite Trading Terminal >> Start Menu >> TradeGuide Signal >> Subscribe.
Download OrionLite Trading Terminal-Click Here