Okay, so looking at the way the Indian stock markets have been performing, you’ve decided to become a sub broker with Motilal Oswal. Congratulations! You’ve made a very good choice and have just opened yourself up to a world of possibilities.
However, though you’ve decided to become a part of the Motilal Oswal franchise, you’re still unsure of how to go about the process. If you’re an individual who is wondering how to become a Motilal Oswal sub broker, the following step by step guide can help. Also, you can look into the benefits of becoming a Motilal Oswal Sub Broker and welcome yourself to world of opportunities. Let’s begin.
If you find yourself getting intimidated by the thought of joining a sub-broker program, don’t be. In fact, with Motilal Oswal it is extremely easy and only takes a few minutes. Here’s what you would need to do.
1. Visit the website of Motilal Oswal.
2. Navigate to and click the ‘SUB BROKER’ link (* also known as Partner Corner). You can find it at the top of the webpage.
3. Once you’ve clicked the link, you will be redirected to a new webpage. Here, you would be required to enter a few personal details in the lead form.
4. Enter all of the details including your full name, your email ID, your mobile phone number, your city and state, your pin code, and finally the type of partner that you would like to become.
5. Once you’ve entered all of the relevant details, click on the ‘BECOME PARTNER’ button below.
6. Your details would get registered with us and a representative from Motilal Oswal would call you on the mobile phone number you’ve registered with us in connection with the sub-broker registration.
7. In addition to asking you about your plans and interests, our representative will also explain in detail about the Motilal Oswal franchise program.
8. If you decide to move forward with the partner program that you’ve chosen, you can choose to set up a physical meeting at your convenience.
9. At the meeting, you will be required to fill up application forms, submit the relevant documents, and pay the security deposit.
10. Once you’ve done all of that, the representative would forward the same to Motilal Oswal for document verification.
This process will typically take a few days to complete.
11. Upon successful verification of all the documents submitted by you, your sub-broker account will be authorized and activated.
As you can see, the process is effortless and easy. Now that you know how to become a sub broker with us, go ahead and enroll yourself right away and begin your journey as our partner.
Related Articles: Key Points to start Business as a Sub Broker | 10 Qualities A Sub Broker Must Have To Become Successful | Difference Between Sub Broker Franchise And An Authorised Person | How to Start & Grow Your Sub Broker Franchise in India
Share your Mobile Number with us and get started