Mutual Fund Calculator

Monthly SIP Amount (₹)
Rate of Interest (% p.a.)
1
Time period (In years)
1
Total Invested 
Total Interest 
Total Amount after 5 years

1 Year Ret 0%
1Y
2Y
3Y
5Y
10Y

Fund Details

NAV
0
Sub-Type
Rating
Min. SIP Amount
0
Fund Age(Year)
124.56
Fund Size
0

Fund Performance

1 Month
0%
3 Month
0%
6 Month
0%
1 Year
0%
3 Year
0%
5 Year
0%

Mutual Fund Calculator

Monthly SIP Amount (₹)
Rate of Interest (% p.a.)
1
Time period (In years)
1
Total Invested 
Total Interest 
Total Amount after 5 years

Know This Fund

As on 25 Jun 2024
Investment strategy that balances risk & reward by dividing the investment portfolio among different types of asset classes.

Comparison with same funds

Equity, Flexi Cap funds
Ret 1M
Ret 1Y
Ret 3Y
Ret 5Y
No items to show...

Charges & Taxes Expense Ratio

Expense Ratio (Inclusive of GST): 0%
Exit load  0%
Stamp Duty  0%

Fund Management

The various expenses, charges and taxes associated with your Mutual Fund
No Data Found

Riskometer

Mutual Fund Investments are subject to market risk. Read all scheme related documents carefully.

AMC and Fund details

Rank (total sets)
0
Date of Incorporation
1900-01-01
Total AUM
1900-01-01

Latest News

NPS vs EPF: Which of two retirement options has generated more funds
National Pension System (NPS) offers compound growth and features two accounts: Tier I and Tier II. Upon retirement, up to 60% of withdrawals are tax-free, while the remaining 40% invested in annuities is also tax-exempt. However, the monthly pension...
25 Jun 2024 | 01:05 PM

Kirloskar Oil Engines surges over 970% in 2 years, more than 1200% in 4 yr
Indian stock market has seen significant growth, with the capital goods sector showing remarkable performance, driven by the government's focus on infrastructure development, affordable housing, and rural electrification initiatives. Kirloskar Oil En...
25 Jun 2024 | 01:02 PM

Markets on fire: How to make profit without getting burned
Fund managers, Cathie Wood and David Einhorn, have expressed caution about the stock market, citing concerns over high valuations and potential corrections. Wood, known for her aggressive growth stance, has trimmed her portfolio's exposure to tech co...
25 Jun 2024 | 12:54 PM

Tata Play's Net Loss Increases 3-Fold Due To Slump In DTH Business
Tata Play reported a significant increase in losses in FY24, with a net loss of ₹354 crore compared to ₹105 crore in the previous year. Revenue from operations fell 4% to ₹4,304 crore, while expenses rose 1.47% to ₹4,761 crore. The DTH business logge...
25 Jun 2024 | 12:50 PM

Citi Confident in Tech Mahindra Hitting Targets, but Predicts 18% Downside
Citi has raised Tech Mahindra's target price to ₹1,150 from ₹1,095, maintaining a "sell" rating, implying an 18% downside from the current share price. Citi predicts top-line growth and 15% EBIT margins by FY27, but remains cautious due to the compan...
25 Jun 2024 | 12:47 PM

Take your next step