Zomato, one of India’s leading food delivery companies, is coming out with a public issue in July, 2021. Although the company is yet to file the final Red Herring Prospectus (RHP) with the Securities and Exchange Board of India, the Zomato IPO details have slowly started to come in.
Market experts expect the price band of the public issue to be affordable to the general public with only a slight premium. All said and done, if you’re wondering how to apply for the Zomato IPO, then this article is for you. Continue reading to find out.
How To Apply For The Zomato IPO?
There are primarily two different ways to apply for the Zomato IPO - through the website or mobile app of Motilal Oswal or by visiting a branch office of Motilal Oswal. Let’s take a quick look at both of these processes.
One of the best and easiest ways to apply for the upcoming Zomato IPO is through the online mode. Here’s what you would need to do.
1. Log into the Motilal Oswal website trading portal or smartphone application using your user credentials.
2. Navigate to the ‘upcoming IPOs’ section of the trading platform.
3. Select the IPO that you wish to invest in.
4. Enter all of the mandatory and relevant fields. This would include the lot size and the bid price.
5. Once you’ve entered all of the required information, you can go ahead and click on ‘submit’ to place your order.
Visit A Motilal Oswal Branch
Alternatively, if you prefer to apply for the Zomato IPO through the offline mode, here’s what you should do.
1. Visit any one of the over 2,200 Motilal Oswal branches.
2. Fill the ASBA application form with all the relevant details such as your bank account information, demat account information, your PAN, the lot size, bid price, and other IPO-related details.
3. Submit the filled in application with the executive at the branch. Make sure to receive an acknowledgement slip for the same.
Now that you know how to apply for the Zomato IPO, here’s a quick note for you. If you’re unsure of where the nearest Motilal Oswal branch office is, you could always check out our website or use your preferred search engine.
Before commencing online trading, always remember to open a demat account and trading account with a trusted and reliable financial partner.
If you already have an existing account, you can start your online trading and invest in the upcoming IPO's.
With a plethora of companies coming forward with their own IPOs in quick succession, you can keep a track of all the upcoming IPOs by regularly following our IPO calendar.