Mutual funds are a convenient, relatively safer, cost-effective and tax-efficient way to build wealth. These are diversified portfolios in which investors can invest in a lump sum or as a systematic investment plan (SIP). They can also get tax deductions as per Section 80C of the IT Act upon investment in mutual funds. Moreover, mutual fund holders can kick back and relax with their wealth in the hands of a professional fund manager.
Now, anyone looking to invest in mutual funds can do so by creating an account on a mutual fund app. After choosing the right platform based on reliability, transaction fees, amount of investment and the right SIP, they can create an investment account online to carry out their transactions.
With the MO Investor app, investors can avail of the benefits of a well-designed mobile application along with the trusted professional expertise offered by Motilal Oswal.
Investors can get a three-click mutual fund SIP on the app. The mutual fund app offers an intelligent auto-filled SIP form that facilitates investment with just a single click. They can then get detailed updates on their current SIPs. Investors can view the schemes that perform best, along with reviews and rankings from experts. Moreover, the app has easy reports to help track the status of customers' investments.
Here’s how one can start trading on the MO Investor app:
1. Log in to the MO Investor app. Create an investment account.
2. Enter the details requested and clear the know your customer (KYC) process with PAN or Aadhaar details. The KYC can also be done at a KYC Registration Agency (KRA) online by submitting a self-attested address and identity proof.
3. Find the right mutual fund plan for you and start investing.
4. The app may require you to fill out an application form with your name, phone number and PAN details. You will also be required to create a username and password.
5. You will then be required to enter your bank account details so that you can facilitate auto-debit for your SIP.
Investing in mutual funds has become incredibly easy with the MO Investor app. Among the best mutual funds apps on android, MO Investor allows investors to select a plan best suited to their investment abilities and goals from the comfort of their home. Especially beneficial for new, young and tech-savvy people who are just entering the world of investment, the app can be operated intuitively. Finally, the investor can rely on reports crafted by professionals at Motilal Oswal, guiding them throughout their investment journey.
Related Articles: How to Open a Demat Account Without a Broker | Factors to Keep in Mind While Opening a Demat account | Factors to Consider When Opening a Demat Account | 10 Points to Remember When Operating your Demat Account | Types Of Demat Account & Trading Account | 5 Advantages of using MO Trader App | 7 Benefits of Trading through an Online App | 6 Rules to Follow While Using Options Trading App