Trading in the stock market doesn’t always have to be through a computer. With Motilal Oswal, you can trade on the go from anywhere in the world through the MO Trader app. The MO app is basically a smartphone application that can be installed on both Android smartphones as well as smartphones running on iOS. If you’re not really accustomed to the MO Trader app and wish to learn how to trade using it, then you’ve come to the right place. Here’s how to use the MO trader app.
- How to use the MO Trader app?
Online stock trading through the MO app is effortless and user friendly. All that you have to do is follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Firstly, download the MO Trader app from your smartphone’s app store.
- Open the MO app.
- Log into your Motilal Oswal online broking account using the user credentials given to you.
- Once you’ve logged in, you will be greeted with a watchlist.
- You can add your favourite stocks to your watchlist and keep an eye on their price movements.
- The next step is to add funds to your online broking account.
- To do that, tap on the ‘My Wallet’ option on the bottom of the screen.
- And tap ‘Transfer Now’. You can use either your net banking portal or UPI to transfer funds to your account.
- Upon transferring funds, you can then move on to purchasing stocks.
- Now, to purchase a stock from your watchlist, simply tap on the stock and click on the ‘Buy’ button.
- You will be taken to an order page. Here, you can find the name of the stock at the top, along with its current trading price.
- Select the product type, the type of order that you wish to place, the quantity that you wish to purchase, the price at which you wish to place the buy order, and the order life.
- Once you’ve entered all of the relevant fields, tap on the ‘Place Order’ button at the bottom of the screen.
- And that’s it. You’ve placed a buy order, which will be forwarded by Motilal Oswal to the stock exchange.
- Now, to check if your buy order has gotten executed successfully or not, all that you have to do is tap on the ‘Trading Reports’ button at the bottom of the screen.
Once you’ve confirmed that the buy order has been executed, you can sell the stock immediately or take delivery of the same. If you choose to sell the stock, the process is the same except for the fact that you would have to tap the ‘Sell’ button instead of ‘Buy.’
See how simple it is to use the MO Trader app? Want to try it for yourself? Then go ahead and visit the website of Motilal Oswal right away to open a free demat account online.
Related Articles: How to Open a Demat Account Without a Broker | Factors to Keep in Mind While Opening a Demat account | Factors to Consider When Opening a Demat Account | 10 Points to Remember When Operating your Demat Account | Types Of Demat Account & Trading Account | 7 Benefits of Trading through an Online App | 6 Rules to Follow While Using Options Trading App