Home/Article/Adeshwar Meditex Ltd IPO Details with Share Price Range and Issue Size

Adeshwar Meditex Ltd IPO Details with Share Price Range and Issue Size

03 Aug 2023


Opening Date

June 15, 2021

Closing Date

June 18, 2021

Face Value

Rs. 10 per equity share

IPO Price

Rs. 25 per equity share

Minimum Order Quantity

6,000 equity shares

Issue Size

39,00,000 equity shares (Rs. 9.75 crores)


Spurred on by the COVID-19 health crisis, many companies, both regular and SMEs, that operate in the medical industry, are coming forward with their own public issues. One such upcoming IPOs in the month of June 2021 is Adeshwar Meditex Ltd. Continue reading to find out about the key Adeshwar Meditex IPO details.   

About the company

Incorporated in Mumbai in 2007, Adeshwar Meditex Ltd is a company that’s involved in the manufacturing of medical and surgical supplies. The company boasts of an extensive product portfolio that includes sterile surgical dressings, bandages, medical kits, disinfectants, gauze, and PPE kits, among others.

All of the Adeshwar Meditex Ltd’s products are manufactured through its very own manufacturing facility that’s located in Palghar, Maharashtra. In addition to this, the company also possesses a robust research and development facility as well. Around 89% of the total sales that Adeshwar Meditex makes in a year is done within India, with the rest 11% being export sales.

  • Adeshwar Meditex IPO details

Now that you’ve gotten a fair idea of the company, here are some key details of the latest IPO including Adeshwar Meditex IPO date and Adeshwar Meditex IPO share price.

  • Adeshwar Meditex IPO date

The IPO of the company is slated to open up to the public on June 15, 2021 and would come to a close on June 18, 2021.

  • Adeshwar Meditex IPO issue size

The company is planning to sell a total of around 39,00,000 equity shares as part of this upcoming IPO. The total issue is likely to net the company around Rs. 9.75 crores.

  • Adeshwar Meditex IPO share price

The price of the latest IPO of Adeshwar Meditex has been notified as Rs. 25 per equity share. Considering that the company’s face value is just Rs. 10 per share, around Rs. 15 per share goes towards the share premium.

  • Adeshwar Meditex IPO listing

Since the company is from the SME segment, it has chosen to list its shares in the SME platform of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).

  • Adeshwar Meditex IPO objectives

The company has notified that it would use the net proceeds from the IPO issue to finance its working capital requirements and to make part repayment of its loans.


Having a demat account is a mandatory requirement for investing in IPO issues like the one from Adeshwar Meditex. Open a demat account online with Motilal Oswal and get instant access to the stock market right away.

Before commencing online trading, always remember to open a demat account and trading account with a trusted and reliable financial partner.

If you already have an existing account, you can  start your online trading and invest in the upcoming IPO 2023.

With a plethora of companies coming forward with their own IPOs in quick succession, you can keep a track of all the upcoming IPOs by regularly following our IPO calendar.

Related IPO Articles: GoAir IPO | Krishna institute of medical science (KIMS) IPO | Seaborne Logistics IPO | Seven Islands Shipping IPO | Arohan Financial Services IPO | Exxaro Tiles IPO | India Pesticides IPO | Paras Defence and space technologies IPO | Utkarsh small finance bank IPO | Dodla Dairy IPO | Montecarlo Limited IPO | Sona BLW Precision Forgings Ltd IPO | Shyam Metalics IPO | Times Green Energy India Ltd IPO


You may also like…

Be the first to read our new blogs

Intelligent investment insights delivered to your inbox, for Free, daily!

Take your next step

Open Demat Account
I wish to talk in South Indian language
By proceeding you’re agree to our T&C
Click here to see your activities