Many traders and investors are now operating several demat accounts thanks to a host of benefits and competitive rates offered by different brokerages. However, this has resulted in their shareholding getting divided between different apps robbing them of an integrated view of their portfolios and a clear idea of the returns that they are earning on their investments. This bottleneck can be easily resolved by transferring shares from one demat account to the other online. To do this, investors will first need to learn about how to register for Easiest CDSL.
CDSL’s EASIEST platform allows investors to transfer shares from one demat account to another in quick, easy and simple steps. Investors must first visit the link: https://web.cdslindia.com/myeasi/Registration/EasiestRegistration and follow the steps given below for CDSL registration:
1. In the section marked DP ID, investors must enter their 8-digit DP ID (......for all Motilal Oswal account holders). Below that, in the section marked client ID, investors will have to enter their 8-digit client ID.
2. You will soon receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
3. On the page that is displayed under the tab of account details, enter the account details, check the box marked trusted account and click on the continue button.
4. Enter the details of the trusted account, that is, the account to which you wish to transfer your shares.
5. On the next page under the tab of grouping, you can add any BO IDs as seen in the pre-approved list. These are your CDSL demat accounts with depository participants other than Motilal Oswal. In case, there are no pre-approved demat accounts, then you can skip this step.
6. Your registration is complete. This is the last step in the process before the waiting period.
7. Once you have completed the process, you will have to go through a waiting period of 24-48 hours. You will be able to transfer your shares after your waiting period is over and once your validation is done.
Registering for CDSL’s Easiest is a simple process to follow and investors can easily transfer their shares from different demat accounts and enjoy a consolidated view of their stock holdings. Investing and trading with Motilal Oswal is just as quick and easy as transferring shares using CDSL’s Easiest. Investors can open a demat account with Motilal Oswal and experience their seamless and hassle-free services.
Related Blogs: NSDL Demat Account: Beginner's Guide | Amendments to Business Rules of NSDL - OTP for off-market transfer | How to Open a Demat Account Without a Broker | Factors to Keep in Mind While Opening a Demat account | Factors to Consider When Opening a Demat Account
Share your Mobile Number with us and get started